Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($300.00)$300.00
- Preferred option2 Payments ($150/2 wks)2x $150.00
- Preferred option3 Months of Coaching ($825.00)$825.00
- Preferred option3 Month Payment Plan (3x $275.00)3x $275.00
- Why macros?Macros (short macronutrients) are carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. By focusing on them, we see the GOOD these foods do for our bodies and realize that cutting them out (like carbs) doesn't help us out in the long term. By seeing the food for what they are, you can start balancing your plate on your own (without logging) in the long run and stop fearing whole food groups.
- Do I have to buy anything special to work with you?There is nothing required as I can work with all budgets. It may be helpful to have a food scale (under $20 at Walmart), but it's not necessary.
- Do I need the premium version of the MFP app?It's easier if you do have it, but there are workarounds and tutorials on using the free app in the client portal.
- Do I have to buy any special supplements?Absolutely not. The goal is to get all the nutrition needed from food first. However, it is helpful (and delicious) to have your favorite protein powder for smoothies, protein yogurts, oats, and desserts (like donuts).
- Do I have to track forever?Not at all! In fact, I don't want you to. Tracking, in the beginning, is a great tool to see how much food is in a serving or what a balanced plate can look like (this is super helpful for my fellow Type A's. This is about education and making sure you're eating ENOUGH (most clients that come to be are under-eating in the beginning). This also serves you to see if certain foods make you feel gross and act as a food diary. This is not something we obsess over :).
- I don't live in Canada, can I still work with you?Yes. I work with clients all over the world. We may have to adjust some times for our meetings but I don't mind early mornings to work with your schedule.
- Do you only work with women?As of right now, yes, I only work with those who identify as female. If you're a male and would like some recommendations to send me an email at info@randaderkson and I'll be happy to send some names of who can help you.
- Do you do meal plans?No. I personally don't find meal plans work in the long run. Life happens and sometimes you have to go with the flow. It doesn't mean you failed, it means you have to be flexible and adapt. I coach in this form because plans (and dinner plans) change and I don't want you stuck on a meal plan. Plus, I want you to learn how to do this on your own so you can be in control of your life.